Guided Fly-Fishing Trips
Renowned outfitting service Atkinson Expeditions has taken its expertise to the water. The culmination of the team's personal passions and insatiable desire to spend every waking moment surrounded by Mother Nature has birthed this operation.
In the heart of Rocky Mountain National Park where high country overnight trips capture the mystery of the mountains, Atkinson Expeditions will help you discover water that you never knew existed. Or travel with them down the winding streams of the foothills where private water boasts the biggest fish of your life. Broaden your repertoire and consider what Argentina or Alaska has to offer through their international destinations.
Accept the challenge of man against fish with fly rod in hand and discover the life bursting in these waters. Atkinson Expeditions invites you to their very own culture of the fly fisherman - a unique blend of the greatest water on earth and the openness to share it with the world, no matter who you are. Lose yourself in these waters they call home.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Highly Qualified Expert Guide
- Sims brand Breathable Waders
- Elkhorn Rod and Reel
- Flies and terminal tackle such as leaders, tippit and split shot, etc.
- Stream-side meals/snacks and drinks
- Belly boats if needed
WHAT DO I BRING?
- Colorado Fishing License and Habitat Stamp
- Rocky Mountain National Park Entrance Fee ($10)
- Summer Fishing requires eye protection, sunscreen, fishing hat, raingear and mosquito repellent
- Winter Fishing requires wool or fleece undergarments, fishing jacket, fingerless gloves, heavy socks, wool or fleece hat
- $40/hour or $75 for 2 hours
- Call for Casting Clinics
Book a fly-fishing trip! Call 970-568-9667 or fill out our